Monday, February 25, 2008

Progress on the run through history

Today was beautiful in Vicksburg. High of 78. I went to the military park and ran a 5K, just to see how things might go this Saturday when I enter the Run Through History 10K at the Vicksburg Military Park. It was a good run, and afterwards I made a decision that will infinitely help my chances of avoiding embarrassment this Saturday: I called the registration office and asked to remove my name from the 10K run. I'll be doing the 5K instead. My training may not be improving my physical fitness this week, but at least I'm getting a little smarter. A 10K cold--what was I thinking?

And we'll soon paint the living room. I have paint swatches hanging on the wall. We're going for a more conservative color than we used in the kitchen. You may remember that project from this summer. Here's a pic --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...