Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Delta Diners headed, well, not to the Delta

With Mary Beth in Oxford already, Delta Diners have decided to head north this evening to the Como Steakhouse in Como, MS. Look for photos of evening adventure on tomorrow's post. Tomorrow in the early morning, I will head to Nashville briefly for a meeting on Thursday afternoon. This may be my first trip to Nashville without Ned, since I met him, I realize. Then it's on to Birmingham for SFA's Potlikker Film Festival.

Today's photo is a treasure from the Rainy Day box we opened on Sunday. It's a kitchen timer, shaped like a hen. Attention, family: I do not collect hens!

2 comments:

  1. Let's see more of the box stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a rainy day box? Did you guys make your own, or did someone send it to you?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...