Friday, February 8, 2008

Ned does read our blog!


Ah, yes, the gift from my husband -- a GPS so he won't lose me!

Thanks to all for birthday well wishes and loot! It was a great day, full of cards, checks, scented candles and Skittles, silverware, and -- from my sweet, sweet husband -- a Garmin Nuvi, just like I mentioned on our blog a few days ago! Ned and I spent the evening on the town, eating out in Vburg and trying to GPS our way to places whose locations were already known to us. But it's fun to use the device -- it tells you where to turn and everything!

Thanks to all who called and chatted, or left voice mails, or even mailed cards and gifts. It was a great day. I finished assembling the new bakers rack for my kitchen, and the bartender at our new hangout even gave me a birthday card! Now off to sweet dreams, with considerably fewer tears than last year when I turned the dreaded 30. 31 isn't so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...