Monday, August 18, 2008

An Unsolicited Endorsement


This is not a paid endorsement. But it could be. This stuff is amazing. I bought it because some of our zinnias dropped petals and flower dust onto the Irish linen that sits on our buffet, and -- by the time I noticed -- there were several discolorations. I love the linen, and didn't want it to be ruined, so I bought this stuff. I had faintly remembered my Aunt Ellie's allegiance to it after she used it to remove the stains from where my wedding dress dragged the ground at the reception. OxiClean not only removed the stains from the Irish linen, but I used the leftover solution in the soaking bucket to remove stains from about five t-shirts that had seen better days. These things had been washed and dried at least a dozen times, but they came out looking good as new. Maybe this will keep me from having to buy new white t-shirts so frequently! Buy it at your local grocer, or the Super-Wal. (Yes, we hate the Super-Wal, but it's the only place to buy some things in Vicksburg.)

3 comments:

  1. Be careful with this stuff, MB. I have used it and it removed the stains by eating holes in the fabric!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like it in my coffee some mornings...keeps the pearly whites nice and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...