Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ned has major awards!



When Ned's mom sold her house, we inherited all Ned's childhood stuff. (My parents sent me home with all my junk on the way home through Valdosta after our honeymoon.) Here's something I know about my husband: he won a lot of trophies in his youth. I insisted on hanging them up in his office. Far to the right you'll see Ned's diplomas. But, more importantly, you'll see other accomplishments: the trophy from the high school physics competition (bottom photo), his second place district math award (7th grade), and -- from the next year -- his first place district math award (he studied over the summer). Also on the wall are Eagle Scout certificates, academic honor pins from junior high, and his award for Best "All-Round" Athlete at Cleveland High School. Sadly, there's no hardware to commemorate his title as Geography Bee Champion.

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of the "Wall of Focker" with all of Gaylord's greatest achievements. Go Nedster!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...