Monday, June 2, 2008

The guilt continues


Even though I returned the rental car yesterday, I'm still feeling guilty about my carbon footprint.  And I'm still a little enraged by the cost of the gas.  See here where I filled it up the first time.  Actually, I didn't fill it up all the way, because the pump cuts off your card at $100.  So, really, I spent a fortune and still didn't have a tank full of gas.  Unbelievable.  Look closely and you can see the reflection of this Environment Killer in the glass (as well as my incredulous look while photographing the display).

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly why you guys should move to a city with good, reliable public transportation. Perhaps a place like Austin, Texas. In fact, there are a couple of good homes for sale on our street. The money you save will go directly into property taxes.

    Seriously, though, $100 is ridiculous. I think the next vehicle we buy will definitely be a hybrid or a scooter.

    See y'all this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...