Monday, March 31, 2008

Web site for God


Tonight I've spent a bit of time designing a Web site for St. Paul Catholic Church. No, I'm not a Web designer. My Mac does all the work. Here's a photo of the church. It was built in the 1950s, after a tornado destroyed the beautiful Gothic cathedral that had been downtown since the late 1800s. What were those new architects thinking?!?

Earlier this evening, I put together the initial page of links for the church site, but then thought better of it. I imagine that the priest might not want to launch his Web site with links that would make the bishop have a fit. Links like this one. Women as equals -- radical, no?

Braves lost...again. 0-2 to start the year. It can only get better, right? Cards still haven't played, thanks to a rain delay.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know what was on their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link you didn't put on the church website and Sarah's comment: 2 reasons my daughters shouldn't read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...