Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Orleans: Day Four

Today was a good day. There was a productive morning of work. Lunch at Parasol's. Afternoon including a bit of shopping on Magazine where, nearby, I found Jesus: patron of migraines. The evening involved an auction preview party with my friend Scott (you'll see that he took the photo of me and Ned, where I'm wearing a 5 carat diamond ring). After the auction, we had dinner at Iris with my friends George and Vasser. Tomorrow, we'll head out -- unless I can convince Ned to stay a day longer and enjoy New Orleans for 24 more hours. After all, there is an auction on Saturday...with a 5 carat ring patiently waiting for a new owner.



1 comment:

  1. mmmm...Parasol's sounds AMAZING right now!

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...