Friday, March 7, 2008

This is why I love him...


Everyone knows that I have a serious candy addiction. I tried to give up sweets earlier this year, and had been doing well, until we found a bag of gourmet jelly beans hiding in the back of our cabinets. Now I'm again fully dependent on sugar rushes. The great thing about gourmet jelly beans is the flavor variety: margarita, marshmallow, cotton candy. The bad thing about gourmet jelly beans is also the flavor variety: coconut, coffee, buttered popcorn, licorice...ugh. After hearing me fish through the candy jar all week, grumbling as I grabbed handfuls of gross jelly beans, Ned did a sweet thing for me tonight: he divided the jelly beans into two bowls: flavors I like (blue bowl), and flavors I hate (brown pitcher). Judging from the difference in the bowl sizes, you can tell I've picked through and eaten a lot of good jelly beans this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...