Thursday, May 29, 2008

Delta Diners, Vicksburg Chapter, eats at Lillo's



The service was a bit slow, as you can tell from the before-and-after dinner group photos, and the Italian Nachos on the menu were really not nachos, but pizza without sauce (not a tortilla in site!), but the group had great fun nonetheless.  Sandy got a shout-out from the guest musician, and Ned and I got to take a spin on the dance floor.  Sandy logged our memorable moments in her new Delta Diner notebook.  Here's one group favorite:
Car #1 has returned to Vicksburg.  We sit on the street awaiting Car #2.
Sandy:  "I hope they get here soon.  They have my cooler."
Mary Beth:  "Maybe they'll hurry.  They have my husband."
Alex (clearly ready to trump us):  "Well they have my pregnant wife."
Laughter ensues.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I LOVE Lillo's! I used to go there for my birthday every year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...