Friday, April 4, 2008

Two 5Ks make a 10K, right?


So I'm still feeling guilty about dropping out of the Vickburg 10K run and opting for the 5K walk. But tomorrow I'm going to run in the Race for the Cure 5K in Jackson and that -- combined with the St. Patty's Day 5K in Jackson -- does make a 10K run. I just handled it a few weeks apart. Wish luck to me and my friend Liz as we race for the cure! The route is around the stadium for the Mississippi Braves. Maybe we can race to find a cure for those losing Braves (1-3) while we're out there. Thank goodness for today's rain delay.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ye of little faith...

    First time I've read the blog in days, but you should have known the Braves would be back on top once we got the chance to play the Mets.

    Love,

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...