Saturday, November 14, 2009

Unhappy iPhone Owner

As some of you know, Ned and I had to make an emergency trip to Georgia. And, on queue, just when I had to start making phone calls back and forth to family, my iPhone imploded. I would smash the screen, as above, to make myself feel better, but I need it to be covered under warranty. For now, it neither sends nor receives calls, and there seems to be a problem with the SIM card (according to iTunes). Though I've loved the iPhone for a long, long time, I can't say that the past few months have been good ones. Let's hope that they can fix this at the AT&T store tomorrow. If they can't, I'll have to wait until we return to Memphis and make an appointment at the Mac store. Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...