Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Candy!

We've been offline awhile. That's because we were working our tails off at the 2009 SFA Symposium. Ned was a terrific help; he hauled, toted, drove, and jumped at my every request. Not that I ever doubted him, but this weekend reminded me just how lucky I am to have married such a great guy. Here's a photo of us at the Halloween candy table. Yep, this means that I passed my 3 hour glucose test. The response was that I was "borderline" passing, which was good enough to give me clearance for Halloween weekend and it'll allow me to avoid all the glucose testing for the rest of my pregnancy. I shouldn't go crazy on sweets, I was told, but one night of candy madness wouldn't hurt. And boy did I splurge! Modjeskas were my favorite treat at the table--marshmallows in caramel. Here's a photo of Ned checking out Baby M. S/he was very active after a night of sugar! Thanks to our friend Sally for the photo.

1 comment:

  1. and don't forget that that side of Ned shines through at pageant time as well

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...