Friday, June 19, 2009

Persuasive Family

Lately, I've had an itch to move closer to home. It's been brewing for awhile now, but it's bubbled up again here recently with great intensity. I keep mentioning it to Ned, knowing that there's no way we'd move anytime soon (in two years maybe?), but I want him to know that it's something I'm serious about. I hope that mentioning it over and over and over again will eventually convince him. Today, we received a letter from my sister entitled "16 reasons y'all should move to Savannah," to reinforce my petitions. Here are a few of the highlights:
--the farmer's market there needs help
--Ned wants to hang out with Brian, right?
--minor league baseball
--Tybee's up the road
--independent restaurants
--We can share Fiestaware
--Savannah has two Targets. If one doesn't have your size, go to the other!
Say no more. You had me at Tybee's up the road (though reasons 1-3 are also convincing).

3 comments:

  1. about that two years from now...we need to ask y'all something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reason no. 17 -- I've always wanted to visit savannah and then I'll have someone to visit there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Savannah but I'm hoping we can make it there this week! Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...