Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last day to be the coolest iPhone owner in town

The new iPhone debuts tomorrow, which will render my iPhone obsolete. I updated to the new software today, which has a voice recorder and a cool new messaging system, but it's little consolation. The new iPhone has a compass (see the icon on the right) and the Google Maps feature will automatically rotate so that the map you view is from the perspective of where you stand. Do you know how many wrong turns that can save me? I can never figure out which way is North. I tried to be extra pitiful this morning in hopes that Ned would tell me to go buy the new iPhone tomorrow to cheer myself up, but he didn't fall for it. What can I do to persuade him? Ideas welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I actually laughed out loud with the whole I tried to look pitiful so that he would tell me to buy it to cheer me up, ha ha... I don't know what to tell you... I don't even have an old iPhone! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...