Friday, April 3, 2009

There's an app for that.

I've spent most of the day building our NYC itinerary and trying to record subway directions on that itinerary so we won't get lost. But you know what I just realized? I have an iPhone, and there's an app for that. (I love those commercials!) Anyway, I've downloaded the app and these tired eyes are headed to bed for a few hours. In the morning, we'll wake up early and go to the military park to participate in a "spruce up the park" service project--I hope they let me paint a cannon!

3 comments:

  1. Just in case the app fails there is a train just for times square that will take you to grand central station where you can catch whatever you need. Plus try to avoid Penn Station it is always a zoo. Have fun in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those commercials too. I keep telling people that there is an app for anything. Have fun in NYC!

    Comment sent from my iPhone.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, ironically enough, I just read a blog post from another friend who discovered that app doesn't work once you actually go underground. So plan your subway trip before you actually go "into" the subway!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...