Thursday, December 18, 2008

Remembering Birthdays

Today would have been my Grandpa Lasseter's 87th birthday. He never was one to enjoy having his photo taken, as you see above. I think this must have been taken on or near his birthday, because all us kids seem dressed up for a visit and, just barely through the front door, I can see the Christmas tree in the yard, which clues me to the time of year. Plus, he's wearing pants that aren't navy, which must mean that it was a special occasion.

Happy Birthday also to Mama Doyce, Ned's grandmother, who celebrates #94 today.

1 comment:

  1. Lasseter siblings during holidays, then and now:

    - Pat still sleeps all the time
    - Sarah still looks bored mostly
    - Mary Beth is still the only one really aware of the camera
    - The one big difference is that Daniel used to actually smile for photographs...I guess he is carrying on your Grandpa's tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...