Monday, October 6, 2008

Sad day for Mac fans


You may have noticed that we haven't posted in awhile. That's because Mary Beth's Mac crashed. AGAIN. For those of you keeping tabs, that's two batteries and two hard drives that have failed on me in the last twelve months. Mac seems to think that this is not enough "trouble" to warrant a replacement laptop, though mine is just over two years old. So I've grown bitter and very unhappy with Mac. They've definitely lost a lifetime customer, unless they respond to the unhappy consumer letter I plan to pen this week. I guess this saves Ned the iPhone trouble at Christmas. The image above is Mac's symbol of doom. I'm growing quite familiar with it. Meanwhile, on the other end of National Street...

2 comments:

  1. So sorry... a sad face icon appeared on Lauchlin's ipod last week. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no my friend Jacob is having the same problem only mac lost his hard drive - what is going on with apple these days?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...