Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation Dreams


If I don't get to Ireland soon, I worry that they'll run out of Guinness! I've always wanted to go, and now is the time -- pre-debt, pre-children, and when I'm still young enough to drink like an Irishman. I took the first step today: announcing to Ned that I want to go. And I took the second step tonight: ordering a travel guide online. Now that we've invested $6 in a guide book, Ned's sure to let us go...right? Updates on my pitch for Ireland to follow over the coming weeks/months. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Well, good luck! I hope you guys get to go... in fact, if you planned this vacation in the next 5 months you could even come to Berlin! I'd be happy to show you guys around! :)

    I do hope your vacation dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check travelzoo.com. Daniel and I found a trip (air included) for $500/person. Ireland is on my list of to dos as well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...