Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Windshield Trouble


I was driving the new car to Oxford on Monday of last week (it was exactly 8 days old), when a landscape truck lost a tarp and gravel popped up and cracked the windshield.  Great drama ensued.  I pulled over the driver, got his insurance info, and hastily made plans for repair as I finished my drive to Oxford.  I thought telling Ned the story of how the car was damaged would be easier of plans for repair were already in place.  See the nick on the windshield in this photo.  Do not confuse the nick with the feather-like shadow in the upper right hand corner.  That's a problem with the camera (and a compelling reason to buy a new one).  Also, please note the great skill of the photographer, who snapped this photo while driving at 58 mph.


2 comments:

Tell us what you think and who you are...