Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The honeymoon's...to be continued




Ned and I returned to Vicksburg on Monday in a U-Haul that we rented one way from Valdosta, Georgia. 500+ miles and a lot of stuff... My parents sent me out the door with everything I had in their house, including a bag of Barbies and my pencil collection from second grade. Y'all remember that we live in a house with 2 small closets, right? This is going to be interesting.

I'll include a few more photos from the honeymoon fun for your viewing pleasure. The first is from O'Steen's. We ate there for lunch every day, thanks to the generosity of an open tab given to us by friends as a wedding gift. The second is from a nature tour we took in St. Augustine last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...