Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first Debbie Cake!

I've been so pitiful, not eating anything, that Mama let this be my lunch. She said she was just happy to get food inside of me. Not a bad deal for being sick. Maybe I can milk this ear infection for a few more Debbie Cakes! And here's today's trivia fact, from the Little Debbie website: Nick Saban, the highest paid college football coach in the United States and head coach of the University of Alabama, eats Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies each morning.

3 comments:

  1. I think DAM needs to be just like Nick Saban. Let's keep Little Debbie in business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a sugar rush to make you feel better, right DAM? He needs to get pumped for his visit from LEB, JLM and MA.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...