Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yeah, right...

My camera is broken...again. The lens cover doesn't close, so I mailed it in for repairs (second time in a month). But it gets me to thinking about a new camera, which I've been wanting for a few months now. I went online to pick out what I really wanted, and was pleasantly surprised by the price. Then I noticed that it doesn't come with a lens. And if I thought I'd have a hard time convincing Ned of price #1, I have a feeling that price #2 will never be negotiable. Ah well...a girl can dream. Click here to see it and sigh with me. Maybe they'll offer something new right before Christmas and the price on the older model will drop. And then we'll win the lottery. I'd need both of those things to happen to find this under my Christmas tree.

1 comment:

  1. I recently got, after a LOOOOOOT of online research, the Canon EOS XSi... a bit less expensive and pretty awesome (and this said by a girl whose first film SLR was a Nikon that I still love!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think and who you are...