Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lunchtime Shopping

I've made a decision: Ned and I are having a consumable Christmas. What's that? It means that we realize all our friends and family have too much stuff! So what you'll get from us is something to read, eat, enjoy, etc. -- but it will be consumable and, unless you keep the wrapping it comes in, it won't be a gift that lingers around your home after the holidays. So really, it's like two gifts in one.

The items on my Christmas list aren't all consumable, however. I was shopping online for art at lunch today. Here's an artist -- a Marianist monk -- who is represented by a gallery that Ned and I used to visit in Nashville. I love his stuff. I mostly love his images of the Holy Family, but they must be out...holiday shoppers have snapped them all up. This one's nice, though. See more at http://www.theartscompany.com/theartscompanybrothermelreligious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...