Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome, Ned (and others)


I predict that when Ned realizes that I've added a blog to our Web site, after years of mocking them, he'll laugh hysterically and perhaps begin paperwork to have me committed. But there's a method to my madness.

Since I'm a Mac girl and I designed our Web page on my laptop, I'm the only one who can edit it. Ned's a Windows guy (y'all could guess that, right?)--and thus he's frozen out of the fun (and downright silly obsession) that has become our wedding Web site. But, with this blog (accessible from any computer) now Ned can contribute--thoughts, ideas, praise for me, photos of the garden, whatever... And, importantly, our content will be more interesting for you frequent visitors. So I'm doing this for you, and for him.

Look for his posts, just as soon as I give him the password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think and who you are...